- What can I use the Virtualvancouver.com Form Creation System for?
Virtualvancouver.com allows you to create sign-up forms or any other customized input form that can be integrated into your existing website or used alone.
- Can I create more than one on-line form in my account?
- Who should use the Virtualvancouver.com Form Creation System?
There are many instances where input forms are useful. For instance, if you run a club, you can create a sign-up form where uses can come to sign-up on-line. If you are having a golf tournament, you can create a golf sign-up form and have the participants sign-up at your custommized page. Virtualvancouver.com's new Form Creation Service allows you to do this and more.
- How does it work?
Basically there are four steps:
A. You register. You register for our service.
B. You enter the information you want to gather. Using our simple interface, you tell us what information you want from each user. For instance, for a golf tournament sign-up form, you would likely want potential participants name, contact number and, skill level. We create the form for you based on your information requirements and we tell you the Form Page URL.
C. You tell your visitors. Tell your visitors about your on-line form. In the case of the golf tournament, you would tell your potential participants to go to the on-line Form Page URL to sign-up. If you have a web-site you can have a link from it to the Form Page URL. Another good way to make your users aware of the on-line sign-up is to include the Form Page URL in all the golf tournament posters and other advertisements.
D. Users Complete form. When your visitors complete the on-line sign-up form, the information they input is stored for you. When you are ready to get a list of the golf tournament participants, just login and print out the list of attendees or download the list.
- Do I have to install software?
No, just compete the information in our simple interface and you're set.
- Can I use the service if I don't have my own web-site?
Yes. Since you will be provided with your own customized Form Page URL where your form can be found, just tell your users to go to that URL to enter the information you request, be it a sign-up form of any other form you create.
- How do I get users to use my sign-up form or customized form?
There are many ways you can do this depending on what sort of information you are gathering. If it is a club sign-up form for instance, you can:
(1) Add a link from your web-site to the Form page URL
(2) Include the Form Page URL in all your advertisements
(3) Print the Form Page URL on business size cards and hand it out at your Club Days or other events
(4) Post the Form page URL on your club events board
- How much does it cost?
It's free (see our mission statement to understand why). In the future, we will be offering premium services for which there may a be a charge.