Miniature World Miniature World. Your visit here will be a memorable experience for years to come. You'll feel a lasting desire to return! Welcome to the little people's Wonderful World of Smallness, walk down its road -- step into the Story Books of fact, fiction and fantasy. Return to those fond memories of yesteryear, those childhood dreams and history's greatest moments!
See the World's Smallest Operational Sawmill, 11 years in the making.
- View two of the World's Largest Doll Houses circa 1880 with over 50 rooms beautifully furnished in exquisite detail.
- Experience the Great Canadian Railway, Canada's National Wonder of the 1880s and one of the World's Largest Model Railways.
- Visit the Wonderful World of the Circus and return with us to those nostalgic days when the circus came to town. Feel the magic, the wonderment of the Grand City Parade, the Big Top, the Wild Beasts and the death defying High Wire Acts.
- Enter our time warp to Space 2201 AD and travel with us in our Avian 1 spaceship to distant cosmic shores.
- Return to wander through the Enchanted Valley of Castles and experience the many great Castles of Europe then travel on to witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
- Further adventures, tiny treasures and little pleasures await all who continue into Frontier Land, Fantasy Land, the Fields of Glory, the World of Dickens and Olde London Towne of 1670. Special effects in lighting, sound and animation are added to create this miniatured extravaganza that continues to thrill and delight the young and young at heart!
Customer Comments & Rating:
Add your own review and rating: